The media has taken note of the importance of ending sexual and domestic violence. The Take Back The Night Foundation has worked with the following media outlets to increase visibility toward this end.
Note: For all media and press inquiries, please contact us here.
Selected Media Highlights
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (FOX) “Take Back the Night” episode. Air date: November 17, 1993.
- The Devil Wears Prada (Twentieth Century Fox) featured TBTN. Release date: June 30, 2006.
- Law & Order: Special Victims’ Unit (NBC) featured TBTN in its “Gray” episode. Air Date: November 17, 2010.
- The Good Wife (ABC) TV Show supports TBTN as Charity of Choice for Celebrity Golf Outing, October 15, 2011.
- AVON Foundation for Women funds TBTN Conference at Columbia University on November 9, 2009.
- Teen Vogue TBTN interview with Linnea Hincks, an event organizer. Publication date: January 22, 2010.
- Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness, Twilight fanfiction authors promote TBTN on website: fandom4saa.wordpress.com.
- Tweet by Penn Badgely, actor on Gossip Girl. Tweet date: September 1, 2011.
- Tweet by Pauley Parrette, actress on Tweet date: August 31, 2011.
- Pink is a supporter of Take Back The Night.
- Scandal (ABC) featured TBTN in an episode in 2013.
- 13 Reasons Why (Netflix). Ongoing work with Justin Prentice to train on rape issues and victimology in 2018.